Last updated: December 1, 2020
1. REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
- RSVP through the online event calendar tool providing personal data for the preparation of nametags (including full name, company name, job title), and full payment.
- Only those who have completed both RSVP and payment of the appropriate event fee will receive assured seating. Those who only RSVP’d have to pay the At-The-Door fee when they come to the event. The At-The-Door fee is often higher than the pre-registration fee, independently of the member status.
- Students must provide their student ID as proof if there is a lower event fee for students.
- Pre-registration will be closed when capacity is reached.
- Some events may be limited to GABA members only. In case there is extra capacity, we may open registration for non-members a few days before the event is taking place. This will be announced on our event website.
2. CANCELATIONS AND REFUNDS
- We only accept written cancelations of event registrations made at least 3 business days prior to the program. To receive a refund, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject “Cancelation Event on MM/DD/YY”. Cancelation is effective as of the date the email was received. When you send the cancelation in time, you will either receive a credit towards future GABA events or a refund through PayPal.
- In case an event is canceled or postponed, GABA offers a refund or a credit towards future events to those who already paid for their ticket.
- Membership fees are non-refundable at all times.
GABA reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision of this Policy at any time without notice. The effective version will be uploaded on the website. When you use any of GABA’s services, you are accepting these regulations without qualification. Should you have any questions regarding these policies, please email us at email@example.com.