- The company delivers innovative cybersecurity solutions for industrial control systems (ICS) / Network Security.
- Industrial focus in Energy Utilities, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, and IoT.
- The company is well-funded and expanding worldwide rapidly.
- The SVP Sales Worldwide is part of the Executive team, reporting directly to the CEO.
- The HQ is located in the San Francisco Bay Area (preferred), alternative US is OK.
- The company seeks someone with a proven track record in managing, scaling, and developing a large Enterprise Sales team, selling network security products to Global 2000 companies.
- The SVP should be a Sales performer to lead the company’s worldwide Sales team.
- Experience required are goal setting, lead generation, scaling sales efforts, and achieving customer acquisition.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- 10+ years Direct Sales experience in managerial roles
- Prior selling Network Security products.
- Experience in Industrial automation or industrial controls sales experience is a plus.
- Strong experience in Enterprise Sales and broad and deep understanding of the security industry required.
For additional information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org