- This event has passed.
Living a “Double Life” in Germany and the U.S. – Establishing a Business
September 1, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm PDT
Our target audience for this presentation is existing companies that wish to establish their business in Germany or the U.S., not including start-ups. The focus will be on how to create a subsidiary, a distribution outlet, or maybe even a manufacturing base.
Because the scope is limited to 90 minutes for each outbound/inbound side, this event cannot be a one-stop “how-to” event but is more of a showcase for professionals in each area of expertise to create awareness of which areas need to be covered.
The second part of this event will be on September 15, 2021.
– Legal Structures & Systems, Registration & Licensing
– Relevant Due Diligence (for sales enterprises, this would be market research)
– Assistance Entities (General Contractors, Government, Business Chambers, Trade Associations, Regional Enterprise Promoters, etc.)
– Finance Partners
– Major Employment Issues (Employee Governance, Hiring/Firing laws, etc.)
– Accounting, Reporting, and Transfer pricing issues
Info available soon…
Managing Partner at Transatlantic Investment Partners
Vice-Chair and Regional Chair San Diego at GABA SoCal
FREE for Members, $10 Non-Members
By taking part in this event you grant the event organizers and partners full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for fundraising, publicity or other purposes to help achieve the association's aims. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and funding applications. Please contact us with any questions.