Partner Event: Electrify Our Roads – The Future of E-Mobility
April 16, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
The new transportation secretary wows to change transport in the United States vowing for more investment in rail transport, electrification of cars and associated infrastructure, “Complete Streets“, the building of 500,000 electric-vehicle charging stations, and the regulation of autonomous and advanced driver-assist technologies. We will be looking at the future of e-mobility in (Smart) Cities and discuss questions with our two industry panelists such as:
- Where does the US stand with respect to its e-mobility infrastructure?
- Are more e-vehicles the solution to a low-carbon transition in mobility?
- How can commercial fleets be changed in a cost effective way (e.g. for logistics companies)
- How can the charging networks across the US be scaled up?
- How can charging networks across different communities and states be established that follow unified standards?
- What will digital technology do to address the issue?
This event is organized by our partner, the German American Business Council of Boston (GABC)
Head of Future Grid and Global eMobility Solutions
Director GOV Affairs & Sustainability
Audi of America
Corporate Finance Associates
By taking part in this event you grant the event organizers and partners full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for fundraising, publicity or other purposes to help achieve the association's aims. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and funding applications. Please contact us with any questions.