- The company is a leading solutions provider for real-time cyber security solutions.
- The fast-growing and scaling company is looking for a motivated candidate to head the Professional Services Team (Delivery & Projects). Compensation in base-salary, bonus & equity.
- San Francisco, CA
- Reporting to the Co-founder & CPO (Chief Product).
- Managing a staff of 25+ in technical hardware/software solutions in cyber security.
- Managing and building a worldwide organization.
- Experience in working with large companies and implementations ($4m+ projects)
- Previous experience in building a Professional Services team focused on integrations, custom reporting, and more.
- Built prior a worldwide Professional Services team from the ground up, have expanded the team, and owned the full life cycle from quoting, to SOW/statement-of-work creation, negotiation, project management, delivery and more.
- Strong track record of building/leading strong teams, implementing clear processes, strategic thinking, and communicating well with internal/external clients and channel partners
- Building a strategy and roadmap, hiring the necessary personnel and executing tasks in order to successfully launch Professional Services and then grow the revenue, credibility, and services offered over time.
- Having worked in an international environment with various countries and cultures.
- 10+ years of consulting, project management, solution engineering, or related experience
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to lead collaboration across functions, organizations and cultures.
- Strong project management skills, across a variety of people and projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment
For more details please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org