- The company provides industrial Cyber Security Solutions for real-time cyber security & visibility for industrial networks.
- The Head of People & Culture is dedicated to cultivating a highly effective and engaged workforce in partnership with key business leaders.
- He/She works closely with all teams and at all levels to improve talent development, performance, and feedback across the organization.
- He/She helps empower employees to be as effective and impactful as possible.
- The Head of People & Culture wears many hats and works at both the strategic and tactical level.
- He/she is designing new, scalable programs and frameworks, advising organizations on how to develop a culture of feedback, and iterating on how we can improve our efficacy as a team.
- The Head of People & Culture is involved in all the key moments of an employee’s life cycle which results in a wide breadth of responsibilities and opportunities.
- Attract talent.
- Develop deep relationships and build trust with key business owners.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner to business owners on people-related strategies and engagements.
- Autonomously lead the design, implementation, and iteration of new people programs as well as assess and improve current people programs.
- Engage on issues of organizational design, process, and workflows in order to help teams operate more effectively.
- Utilize people metrics to drive key insights and decisions around growth and retention.
- Coach and function as an advocate and resource to resolve key employee issues.
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant industry experience.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth, high-pressure, outcome-oriented environment.
- Experience in Business Partnering.
- Experience with and knowledge of sales compensation schemes
- Experience working in an International company with international responsibilities.
- Experience in meeting the needs of a growing company in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to travel 25% required.
- Flexible work schedule available (work from home certain days/week)
For additional information, please contact: email@example.com