- The company is the leader in industrial control systems visibility and cyber security and has a rapidly expanding set of technology and reselling partners around the globe.
- Looking for an experienced channel marketer to lead channel marketing programs from on-boarding to on-going marketing support.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and update existing content assets for use by partners as well as building new resources, including: data sheets, demo videos, best practices, playbooks, webinars and more
- Work to create and implement a partner marketing on-boarding process including handbooks, announcements and initial marketing materials
- Engage with partners to understand their sales and marketing strategy
- Establish relationships with partner marketers with the aim to support key joint marketing plans
- Elevate the brand via partner communications to ensure expanded brand awareness and credibility globally
- Identify key partner events/conferences to elevate the brand and accelerate demand generation
- Track a partner MDF (Market Development Fund) program and budget
- Collaborate with IT, Demand Gen, and Sales Ops to implement a partner portal
- Facilitate timely and relevant communications, promotions and education for new product, solution, and feature launches to partners
- Work closely with Channel and Alliance executives to build, execute and promote Partner Program globally
- 5-8 years in Marketing and Product Marketing
For additional information, please contact: Rose@yespartners.com