- The company provides industrial Cyber Security Solutions for real-time cyber security & visibility for industrial networks.
- The fast-growing and scaling company is looking for motivated candidates to join the Professional Services Team (Delivery & Projects). Compensation in base-salary, bonus & equity.
- US West / Midwest
- Post-sales consulting, collaborating with customers and partners on key engagements.
- Provide timely, quality and cost-effective technical services, including vendor expertise during infrastructure design, deployment, testing and verification, as well as optimization.
- Develop and deliver complex proof-of-concept projects and technical workshops.
- Serve as the technical expert on project teams with the customer providing technical direction, interpretation, and alternatives.
- Provide complex solutions in customer environments and execute/document said solutions by self or as a team leader
- Follow up with customers for resolution of issues or new feature requests, interacting internally with the Research and Development Team as needed.
- Act as a technical focal point in managing communications with partners to deliver the right messages and to receive the feedback from the field.
- Ensure client needs are met and deliverables produced on time according to specified project deliverables/scope
- Document and template necessary documentation packages for customers (i.e. high/low level design documentation, method of procedure, test plans, configuration templates, and scripts)
- Provide project management or input to project management for engagements
- 7+ years of experience working in customer-facing roles as a Security Consultant, System Integrator or System Engineer.
- Extensive experience in network security in a support, design, consultancy or operations role.
- Strong knowledge of common networking and security protocols and applications
- Detailed technical experience in the installation, configuration and operation of security appliances in large complex environment
- Knowledge of information security principles
- Experience with Unix, virtualization technologies, scripting, API integration
- Good communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Write technical material for training, white papers using applications such as Power Point, Word and Visio.
- Work on a team or lead a team depending upon the specified project
- Availability and willingness to travel (50-60% working time)
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Engineering (CE), or Computer Science (CS) or equivalent education/training/experience
- Experience in the field of ICS (Industrial Control Systems) security projects
- Security certifications (i.e. CISSP, CISA, CISM, GICSP, ISA99 Cybersecurity, IACRB Certified SCADA Security Architect, ISO27001 Lead Auditor)
- Demonstrated project leadership / management skill
For additional information, please contact: Rose@yespartners.com