The GABA Automotive group’s goal is to bring together innovators, strategists, technologists, and entrepreneurs to create and embrace thought leadership and progress in the global automotive industry. The auto industry is facing competitive, regulatory, environmental and societal challenges. Companies will only be able to succeed long-term if they promote agility and foster continuous product and process innovation as well as maximize customer excellence. At the same time the automobile is converging with mobile, consumer electronics and services industries which represents new opportunities and challenges for established and emerging value-chains. To maximize these opportunities and overcome challenges, GABA’s automotive group invites all individuals and companies who are interested in actively creating a successful future for the automotive industry.
Sample topics that will be covered include:
- The connected vehicle
- The influence of consumer electronics and the Internet on cars
- Green automobiles and technologies
- Intelligent traffic systems
- Strengthening automotive demand and supply-chains
- Technology innovations and the impact on products and processes
- Innovative retail strategies
- Globalization and the consequences
- Automotive aftermarket opportunities
Electric Vehicles: At the Tipping Point or Tipping Over?
Menlo Park, Oct 9, 2018
The Ecosystem of Mobility
Palo Alto, June 14, 2016
Connected Cars – Technologies and Trends
Palo Alto, Mar 10, 2015
Autonomous vehicles – Are we there yet?
Palo Alto, May 7, 2014
Automotive Apps: Innovation, Opportunities and Challenges
East Palo Alto, Jun 27, 2013
For specific questions regarding the Industry Group Automotive please contact: