We are offering the position for the Event Manager of the Interdisciplinary Dental Education Academy – IDEA.
About our Company
Our international business is operating in the area of high level, postgraduate dental education. We are
considered to be the global leader in this area. As an academy, we run first class courses for dedicated
dentists from around the world.
The Event Manager is responsible for customer and course related processes and operational tasks. The
goal is to exceed the expectations of our customers, business partners and executives.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage customer registrations and related aspects
- Organize instructors, hotel and catering
- Organize and coordinate course preparations and supplies
- Handle course related processes and work close with communication and marketing managers
- Provide administrative support for the executives
This position offers lots of potential. It is an exciting opportunity for a great communicator and efficient
multi-tasker. Our team-oriented environment provides the perfect entrepreneurial setting for a motivated
candidate to have an impact on the success of the company.
We like to work hard and have fun – we are a dynamic team looking for the right fit.
The ideal candidate is a bright and resourceful self-starter who understands service and wants to be
involved. This position has significant growth potential.
- Expert in MS Office, Mac and general computer operations, Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Excellence in customer service and building business relations
- Clear and concise communication, both written and verbal
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Impeccable, professional demeanor
- Common sense and decision making skills
- Upbeat, positive attitude and strong work ethic
- VISA and working permit
- Bachelor degree
- 2 years of business working experience
Salary based position; salary DOE
Interested and qualified candidates, please forward your resume including salary expectation to this announcement. We are looking forward to your response, thank you.
Posted Apr 5, 2017