Do you …
- … enjoy being ‘the one’ who makes things happen?
- … have fun enabling others to perform at their best?
- … like multicultural environments?
- … have global thinking in your DNA?
- … thrive on tackling finances and accounting challenges?
- … have a neck for making sure Operations run smoothly?
If your Answer is Yes – let’s start a conversation about how you can help us achieve our potential, while you achieve yours with us.
You are an accomplished professional and have proven your Administrative Talents and Capabilities in the past. You know what it means to wear multiple hats in a fast growing environment. You can juggle numbers, align people and resolve day to day operations issues with ease. No doubt, you understand how critical it is to support top management and expert staff so that they can perform at top levels, especially in an international consulting environment. You are not shy and don’t stop until things are right – in terms of details and big picture alike.
Now you look for a new challenge and for the next solid upward career move. Stop looking – welcome to Novigo!
Novigo focuses on SAP Business IT Consulting Services, has a strong history with SAP and unique leading competencies in select SAP Supply Chain Applications. Our company is highly energized and growing rapidly across various international locations. Our employees love our culture and their career opportunities alike. Our global customers deeply value Novigo’s quality services and remain loyal to us for their mission critical projects.
As Accounting/ & Operations Manager, you will work closely with our CEO and the Novigo Management Team to support critical aspects of our international organization across USA, Germany, Spain, Turkey, India and Australia to enable smooth, efficient operations, growth and cost management. We are looking for the person ‘who takes care of things’ in a role that is central to our organization and who carries out all duties using professional discretion. No worries if you have not done all of the above – we provide plenty of learning opportunities to set you up for success, as long as you have the right attitude.
- Managing company financials – bookkeeping, A/R, A/P, closing,
reporting, forecasting, expense report authentication
- Support Controlling Activities to analyze performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Support and extend the company’s HR operations, in coordination with our PEO Partner – payroll coordination, onboarding, maintaining paperless employee files, benefit information for current and new employees, company policy development.
- Point-of-contact to immigration law firms in various countries, support and track case filing
- Coordinate company events and support marketing event initiatives (tradeshows, etc.)
We would love to hear from you if you posses the following qualifications:
- 2-3+ years experience in an Accounting/Administration role
- Relevant 4-year college degree (Business, Accounting, Finance)
- Proficient in QuickBooks (or similar bookkeeping software), Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized self starter and highly motivated individual, used to work independently and proactively
- Quality focused – get things done right the first time
- Professional Services firm experience is preferred, ideally from an IT consulting organization
- German/Spanish language skills beneficial, however not mandatory
You should be a local resident in the San Francisco Bay Area and be able to reach our San Mateo office daily.
- Attractive, competitive salary package
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, STD/LTD/Life, 401(k) with company match, PTO)
- Commuter Benefits
- Extensive access to Online Skillsoft Courses and Books 24×7
- Focused Training Program Development
Sounds Appealing? Great! Please don’t hesitate and send us your application asap to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Novigo, 247 N. San Mateo Drive, San Mateo , CA 94401 www.novigo.com
Posted Sep 17, 2016